Available 24 hours

Available 24 hours

Se Habla Español


General Questions (both Criminal & Civil)

Personal Injury Questions

This is the first question that many people ask after being injured in an accident. Getting hurt is not enough to have a case. A personal injury case requires liability, damages and ability to pay for the damages. All three factors are necessary for a satisfactory result from an accident.

If you have any questions regarding a personal injury claim, please call us at (713) 526-9269 to set up a free consultation.

When you are involved in a motor vehicle accident, medical expenses can easily run into thousands of dollars. In many cases, my office can arrange for you to obtain the medical care that you need and make arrangements so that the expenses are paid if there is a recovery on your case. This means that we are able to obtain medical care for our clients, even when they do not have any health insurance and cannot otherwise afford to pay.

Depending on the severity, the police may investigate and call for an ambulance. If it is not a major accident, the parties involved should exchange information (driver license, insurance, phone numbers). Get any witness information. Contact our office as soon as possible.

If you carry uninsured motorist coverage on your car insurance you can make a claim. This should be done through an attorney. Our office handles uninsured claims for clients frequently.

If you are hurt seek medical help. Contact our office and we can assist with any care required.

Damages are in two main categories, First is the property damage for your car. This is usually handled between the damaged party and the at fault insurance company. Second are the injury damages. This involves cost of medical care (past and future), pain and suffering, disability, and loss of earnings.

A passenger typically has no fault in an accident and can recover personal injury damages from either driver at fault in the accident.

Criminal Defense Questions

Depending on the charge and the circumstances, a payment plan can be worked out. Credit Cards are also accepted.

The best approach is to contact a bail bond company to find out the bond amount. If the bond is high, contact our office to get it reduced. If you can afford bond, get the person out and set up an appointment with our office.

An attorney will want to meet with someone related to the person in jail first, then can arrange a jail visit.

You may request a case reset for the chance to hire an attorney. Contact our office as soon as possible.

Expunction is available in narrowly defined situations, such as in cases that result in dismissal or pre-trial diversion. Non- Disclosure is available upon successfully completed Deferred Adjudication.

Recent changes to Texas law now allow some DWIs to be eligible for non-disclosure.

Call us at (713)526-9269 to verify if you are eligible for a record clearance.
Scroll to Top