Heroin Sale / Distribution
Heroin Sale and Distribution | Personal Injury Lawyer for Metro Houston
A charge of selling and distributing heroin carries an extremely high risk of harsh punishment, including prison time and heavy fines. If you or a family member has been arrested for heroin sale and distribution, make the call to an established legal team experienced in defending people for drug offenses. Contact the law office of Michael Lamson, Houston, Texas, for expert consultation on cases involving the sale and distribution of heroin.
Legal Strategy for Distribution and Sale of Heroin
Distributing, transporting and selling heroin is considered a much more severe crime than merely possessing heroin in Texas. The law office of Michael Lamson, P.C., has represented defendants in drug cases since 1977, including heroin sale and distribution, and we are ready to help you, too.
Criminal Penalties for Heroin Convictions: Distributing and Selling
Call the legal team of Michael Lamson Attorney at Law, Houston, for expert legal aid for cases involving the distribution and sales of heroin or other illegal drugs. Our team will review the facts in your case to determine the most-effective strategy for protecting your legal rights and defending against conviction of the criminal charges.
The penalties for conviction of distributing and selling heroin are severe:
- Less than one gram is a state jail felony.
- One to four grams is a second-degree felony.
- Four to 200 grams is a first-degree felony.
- 200-400 grams carries a state prison term of life or 10 to 99 years with a possible $100,000 fine.
- 400 grams or more carries a state prison term of life or 15 to 99 years with a possible $250,000 fine.
- Delivery to minor under 17 enrolled in school is a second-degree felony, and within a drug-free zone carries stricter penalties
Metro Houston Legal Aid for Heroin Trafficking Charges
Contact the law office of Michael A. Lamson, P.C., Houston, for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation to discuss your heroin distribution and sales case. The Texas law office of Michael Lamson provides legal services to the following communities and jurisdictions for cases involving heroin sales or distribution:
- North Houston
- West Houston
- Brazoria County
- Fort Bend County
- Harris County
- Montgomery County
- Federal cases for U.S. District Courts